- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Bonnie Osness is the quilter and designer behind lakegirlquilts! Here's a bit about this lovely quilt designer, in her own words:
"Hi! I’m Bonnie from lakegirlquilts. I started lakegirlquilts in 2021, with a desire to share my love of quilting, creating, and living on the lake with you! The quilt patterns I design are for everyone, but especially keep beginning quilters in mind. I want anyone to be able to follow one of my patterns to make their very first quilt! I’ve been making quilts and machine quilting since 2009. But have been sewing, collecting fabric, and creating things (and selling them!) for as long as I can remember! My passion for quilting and creating is inherited from my amazing mom, aunts, and grandmas. And further inspired by the creative souls in my circle of family and friends. My home is on a beautiful glacial lake in northern Wisconsin. We are surrounded by tall pines, beautiful hardwood trees, and abounding nature. Each season holds its own beauty! But summer is my favorite. In addition to quilting, swimming in the lake is sooo good for the soul! My wish for you is to find inspiration to do more of what restores your soul too. I hope you find a bit of that from one of the patterns I’ve designed! Happy quilting! ~Bonnie"
Table of Contents
Bonnie's Patterns on FaveQuilts
Read NextJulie Herman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern
A hexagons may seem like a complex shape compared to triangle quilt patterns, but this Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern is gorgeous and… Continue reading: "Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- Afternoon Tea Four Patch Table Runner
- Hexagon Log Cabin Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns