Busy Bee Art Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This is a great starter project for someone wanting to try thread painting for the first time. Using the lines on a hexagon printed fabric a simple bee on a flower is created. The hexagon provides quilting lines so the only thing that needs to be drawn on the fabric is the bee. The square can easily be made in a couple of evenings. It doesn't require binding. The edge is cut in line with the hexagon shape and frayed up to the outer line of stitching."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size9 inches wide x 9 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- Fat Quarter Hexagon Printed Fabric
- Machine Embroidery Thread, other other thread of choice.
- Lightbox (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- Weight Loss Quilt
- Quilted Advent Calendar
- How To Join Leftover Batting Scraps
- Scrappy Stars PDF Quilt Pattern
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Four Point Star Quilt Block
- Little Pumpkin Patch Trivet Quilt Pattern
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns