This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The basic Sawtooth Star quilt block is an easy block for a beginning quilter! This is the first block in the Scrappy Stars Quilt Pattern series. In about an hour you can make this simple 8 ½” x 8 ½” block!!! The Sawtooth Star quilt block is easy to make using the "No Waste Flying Geese" technique to create the four flying geese blocks which form the points of the star. This block is such a fun little block to make!!!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size8 inches wide x 8 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextJudy Star Block Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 13+ Free Winter Quilt Patterns
- 14+ Free Christmas Quilt Block Patterns
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes!
- Christmas Tree Mug Quilt Block Pattern
- Christmas Ornament Block With Friendship Stars
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns