This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"I'm so excited to share my Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern with you! This pattern is inspired by the vintage Shiny Brite ornaments that I love and have collected over the years! These ornaments take me back to going out to our forest and cutting down the balsam Christmas tree. Then decorating the freshly cut balsam on Christmas Eve before wrapping presents to put under it and going to bed to wait for Santa to visit. It was such a magical time! This Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern is made up of nine different shaped ornament blocks, connected by simple two-patch units. The finished size of the Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern measures 60" x 72" which makes it the perfect size to cuddle under while sipping a hot toddy or watching Christmas movies! I love how this quilt brings that vintage nostalgia to my holiday décor!!! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size60 inches wide x 72 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
Read NextBalsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
- Balsam Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- 174+ Christmas Quilt Patterns and Projects
- Sweet Scandinavian Star Block
- Magical Mistletoe Christmas Table Topper
- Snow Birds Mug Rug Pattern
- Anne of Green Gables Inspired Christmas Quilt
- 14+ Christmas Quilt Block Patterns
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Santa's Belt Quilt Block Pattern
- Traditional Poinsettia Table Topper
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Fabric Flash Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns