American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Easy Four Patch Star
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The Four Patch Sawtooth quilt block is an easy block for a beginning quilter! This is the fourth block in the Scrappy Stars Quilt Pattern series. In about an hour you can make this simple 8 ½” x 8 ½” block!!! Using the "No Waste Flying Geese" technique, you can make four flying geese blocks at a time to form the points of the sawtooth star. I just love how cute four patch blocks are, like the center of this star! "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size8 inches wide x 8 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns