This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
"This scrappy, mini Pinwheel Party quilt is an easy pattern for a beginning quilter. Measuring just 12” x 12”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a shelf or table. Or add a sleeve to the back of the quilt, and hang this party up!! There's nothing complicated about the pattern. This quilt can easily be over the weekend!! Using such small squares, you can either purchase small amounts of fabric or just use scraps to create this fun project! These pinwheels totally remind me of summer! I can remember playing with pinwheels as a little girl. Such simple fun!! I made mine a patriotic Pinwheel Party just in time for the 4th of July! But you can make these pinwheels in any color palette!!! They’d be pretty in pastels with each pinwheel a different color. White or cream pinwheels with a colored background would look great too! The sky is the limit!!! Use your imagination and have fun making this super easy pattern! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read Next1930s Dresden Plate Mini Quilt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Rolling Rail Fence Quilt
Create a quilting classic with the eye-catching rail fence quilt pattern made even better by your favorite jelly roll quilt patterns… Continue reading: "Rolling Rail Fence Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns