Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This scrappy, mini Pinwheel Party quilt is an easy pattern for a beginning quilter. Measuring just 12” x 12”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a shelf or table. Or add a sleeve to the back of the quilt, and hang this party up!! There's nothing complicated about the pattern. This quilt can easily be over the weekend!! Using such small squares, you can either purchase small amounts of fabric or just use scraps to create this fun project! These pinwheels totally remind me of summer! I can remember playing with pinwheels as a little girl. Such simple fun!! I made mine a patriotic Pinwheel Party just in time for the 4th of July! But you can make these pinwheels in any color palette!!! They’d be pretty in pastels with each pinwheel a different color. White or cream pinwheels with a colored background would look great too! The sky is the limit!!! Use your imagination and have fun making this super easy pattern! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quilters on the lookout for a challenge and a unique star quilt pattern will adore this unique paper piecing pattern. This bright and… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Paper Piecing Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns