FaveQuilts.com is a user-friendly quilting website and community that provides over 4,000 free quilt patterns, Block of the Month videos, quilting tips, and basic techniques to beginner and intermediate quilters. We provide completely free content through eye-catching, simple, and easy-to-follow quilt patterns and tutorials.
Our readers are quilters of all skill levels who love classic quilt patterns, using precut fabric, and traditional block design, as well as quilted home decor. Our readers can’t get enough of DIY baby quilts, classic patterns like log cabins, full bed quilt patterns, and ideas for using jelly rolls, like our Jelly Roll Braid Quilt.
Check out our staff page to meet the editors of FaveQuilts!
Quick Facts about Prime Publishing
Our goal is to provide five minutes of fun every day in the life of a crafter, as well as quick and easy ideas for any occasion.
- More than 40 million monthly page views by crafters, makers, and DIYers.
- More than 6 million eNewsletter subscribers.
- 38 websites that cover everything from knitting and crochet to food and wine!
Quick Facts about FaveQuilts
- More than 141,000 followers and subscribers across Facebook, Pinterest, and other social media platforms.
- More than 4,000 YouTube Subscribers.
- In-house video studio, craft studio, two test kitchens, and 40+ full-time editors show our commitment to creating quality content for crafts.
Connect With Us
FaveQuilts on YouTube
Subscribe to FaveQuilts on YouTube for hundreds of free quilting videos and tutorials! We bring in crafting talent from all over the blogosphere frequently to film the latest and greatest quick and easy quilting tutorials in our studio!
About Our Free eNewsletters
Piecing It Together
Our free email newsletter, Piecing It Together, will teach you how to quilt, no matter what your skill level. Every issue of Piecing It Together features gorgeous quilting tutorials, inspiring projects, new reader tips and questions, fun quizzes, and so much more!
Quilt Pattern of the Day
Get all of the free quilt patterns you could ever need delivered right to your inbox. You'll also receive helpful how-to video tutorials, inspiration for your next quilt project, quilting tips and tricks, and so much more.
Seams and Scissors
Did you know our blog has it's own newsletter? If you love receiving brand new sewing and quilting inspiration, then be sure to sign up for the Seams and Scissors newsletter.
The Giveaway Gazette
Find out about all of the newest giveaways featured on FaveQuilts and our sister sites. Each week there are more than 36 different contests you can enter, featuring prizes like cookware, yarn, kitchen gadgets, and more!
More Helpful Links
Contact Us: For more questions about FaveQuilts, our newsletters, or our projects, check out our Contact Us page.
Submit Your Project: Become a published quilter! Submit Your Project today.
FAQs: Still can't find what you're looking for? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
About Prime Publishing
FaveQuilts is owned by Prime Publishing LLC, a leader in building multi-platform brands that inform, inspire, and engage consumer audiences. Meeting at the intersection of information and engagement, and powered by innovation, the Prime Publishing brands span digital websites, email newsletters, social media, and e-commerce. Our diverse group of cooking and crafting properties allows consumers to enjoy the content they desire on their desktop, laptop, tablet, phone, and more.
Proud Members and Supporters of
- Sew Merry Table Topper Tutorial
- Driftwood Log Cabin Quilt
- Perfect Year Half-Square Triangle Quilt
- Very Vintage Christmas DIY Pillow
- Color Explosion Flying Geese Tutorial
- Jack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
- Film at Five Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Starry Time Star Block Tutorial
- Five and Dime Crib Quilt
- Scrap Happy Nine Patch Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Bake Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Peppermint Mini Quilt Pattern
- Little Evergreen Trees Quilt Pattern
- Gnome Christmas Quilt Block Pattern
- Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern
- Quilted Stocking Pattern
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- Riley Blake Wildflower Fabric
- Snow Globe Mini Quilt
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns