Kaylee Pope, Editor
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Kaylee Pope is the SEO strategist and audience development team lead at Prime Publishing LLC. Previously, she served as the editor for FaveCrafts and AllFreeSewing. During her tenure at Prime Publishing LLC, she's worked closely with the editorial team to improve editorial best practices and work to create the best content possible for their audiences.
While her core competencies cover SEO and content strategy, she is also interested in email marketing, social media, and PR. She regularly posts about content marketing successes on LinkedIn and has been featured on the Buzzstream Blog. In addition to her in office roles, Kaylee enjoys attending industry conferences such as Moz Con (see above!), Content Jam, and Creativation on behalf of Prime Publishing LLC.
Kaylee has a Bachelors of Science from Albion College. She has completed the Comedy Writing Program at the Second City and often showcases her sketch writing skills in Chicago. Her work has been featured in the Chicago Sketchfest several times. When she is not writing, Kaylee enjoys hiking and the outdoors, trying out new gluten-free recipes, exploring Chicago's many restaurants, and art museums.
Articles on FaveQuilts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Break out of tradition and create a lively and colorful Eastern-inspired quilt with this pretty Happy Glow Japanese Lantern Quilt.… Continue reading: "Happy Glow Japanese Lantern Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Radiant Cross Quilt Pattern
- Tulip Garden Quilt Pattern
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- Cactus Mini Quilt
- Shoofly Quilt Block
- Strawberry Springtime Mini Quilt
- Plus Sign Quilt Block
- Quilted Tea Cozy (in 30 Min)
- Chapstick Holder
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns