This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This adorable Birch Gnomes table runner quilt is an easy pattern. Measuring 12” x 35”, this quilt is the perfect size to decorate a table. Or add a sleeve to the back of the quilt, and hang this cute quilt up on a wall!! This quilt is the third one on my gnomes series! Check out the Balsam Gnomes Table Runner and the Balsam Gnomes quilt to see the other two!! The gnomes are created using a variety of gray prints, along with white fabric for the beard and peach fabric for the nose. The birch trees are created using a variety of cream prints. If the cream prints have some dark patterns on them even better!! For the background I used a medium gray solid fabric to show off the trees and a light gray solid fabric to show off the gnomes. Have fun choosing your color palette, and remember…there are no rules!! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size35 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
Read NextEasy Peasy Hand Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns