American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Easy Four Patch Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This easy four patch quilt block uses a strip piecing method. When you want to make a lot of four patch blocks, this method will save you a ton of time!!! There are so many ways you might want to incorporate four patch blocks into a quilt! Four Patch Quilt Blocks are great for beginning quilters. They are such a cute and versatile quilt block!!! Once you start using four patch quilt blocks you’ll come up with all kinds of ways you’ll want to include them in your quilts!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size2 inches wide x 2 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns