- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Rose is the quilter and designer behind Threadbare Creations! Here's a bit about this lovely quilt designer, in her own words:
"Hello, I'm Rose! A quilt designer/crocheter/all round maker who loves creating beautiful things for my home and my family. My blog is where I share my quilt designs, recipes, tutorials and free patterns, so grab a coffee and lets create something wonderful together. And don't forget to say "hi" in the comments. I'd love to hear from you. Rose xxx"
Table of Contents
Follow Threadbare Creations
Rose's Patterns on FaveQuilts
Simply Scrappy Candle Mat Pattern
No matter how you decide to show off this pattern, this mat will be a wonderful addition to your home!
Christmas Star Quilt Block Pattern
Get in the holiday spirit with a traditional quilt block that's completely charming.
Jack O’Lantern Mini Quilt Pattern
This tutorial provides a printable pattern and only takes an afternoon to complete!
Why not try something a little different this season and make this artistic flower block pattern that's perfect for placemants, mini quilts, and more?
"The Chrysanthemum Mini Quilt Pattern is a paper pieced mini pattern and it finishes at around 14" square. It's a quick and easy quilt to piece, so you have plenty of time to sew one..." - Rose Johnston
Classic Ohio Star Quilt Block Pattern
"I've drafted this up as a 9" (finished) block pattern and if you'd like to sew this version of the Ohio Star block then simply click on the link to download the free pattern." - Rose Johnston
Read NextJulie Herman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Loose Ends
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns