- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my quilt pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on FaveQuilts?
- How do I link to FaveQuilts?
- How do I Use My Quilt Patterns Box?
- What are quilt eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a quilt book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other craft resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is FaveCrafts giving back to the community?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit FaveQuilts.com?
- Why Can’t I Log In to FaveQuilts?
- Why am I Seeing Advertisements on FaveQuilts?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from FaveQuilts?
- How do I get email from FaveQuilts in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
Working with Us
How can I work with you/learn more?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
Learn more about FaveQuilts here.
How do I submit my pattern, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your patterns and quilting tips published on FaveQuilts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
If you are interested in writing an article for us with the goal of compensation, please take a look at our Write for FaveQuilts page.
How do I get a Designer Profile Page on FaveQuilts?
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Quilt Designer profiles on FaveQuilts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
How do I link to FaveQuilts?
If you want to link to FaveQuilts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like FaveQuilts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a quilt pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to FaveQuilts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
How do I Use My Quilt Patterns Box?
Our Quilt Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite quilt patterns from FaveQuilts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
What are quilt eBooks? How do I download them?
FaveQuilts eBooks are free, downloadable quilt pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of quilting eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in quilt patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF quilt pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
How do I enter a giveaway?
The FaveQuilts.com editorial team loves giving away quilting products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
What are some other craft resources?
FaveQuilts Youtube channel
AllFreeSewing Youtube channel
FaveCrafts Youtube channel
AllFreeHolidayCrafts Youtube Channel
Do your sites contain any paid content?
Occasionally our links to bloggers will feature a project that was once free, but has since been made paid by the blogger. Rest assured, we are committed to providing fun content for our readers at no cost, but with thousands of projects available on our site, sometimes things slip through the cracks. If you come across something like this, please make sure that the blogger isn’t simply offering an ad-free paid version while still offering a free version. If this is not the case, please feel free to contact us to let us know which project is no longer available for free.
If you are looking for premium content and wish to pay in order to receive an ad-free, tech-edited experience, consider purchasing a subscription to our following online magazines:
How is FaveQuilts giving back to the community?
Prime Publishing, the parent company of FaveQuilts, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
Learn more about how Prime Publishing is making a difference here.
Learn more about our newsletter charitable efforts, Clicks for a Cause, here.
Learn more about Prime Publishing's charity drives here.
Back to top
Newsletters and Emails
What is Piecing It Together?
Piecing It Together is a FREE email quilt newsletter published by the editors of FaveQuilts.com. We publish Piecing It Together seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a quilt theme, such as Jelly Roll Quilts, Free Baby Quilt Patterns or Quilting Tips and Tricks. The editors also publish a separate Quilt Pattern of the Day newsletter as well, a newsletter showcasing easy quilt patterns and tutorials.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Quilt patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Quilting and technique video tutorials
- Fabric and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the free quilt newsletter?
To subscribe to Piecing It Together or our other newsletters like Quick & Easy Quilt Club or Quilt Block Club, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveQuilts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at FaveQuilts.com. To unsubscribe from the quilt email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Piecing It Together or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, instead of our daily newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled “Can We Convince You To Stay?” Under this section, click the “Weekly mailings work for me (1x a week)” option, and click “Update My Preferences.” From here on out, you’ll only receive one email a week from that newsletter.
How do I change my email address?
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.favequilts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Site and Tech Support
Why do I see a pop-down when I visit FaveQuilts.com?
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exceptions button.
6. Type “FaveQuilts” and hit Enter on your keyboard to search.
7. Ensure “Allow” shows up next to the site’s name. If not, click the “Allow” button.
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab.
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button
4. Select ‘Allow all cookies’ (or ‘Block third-party cookies in incognito; opinions?’)
5. Remove; no more ‘done’ button.
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click ‘Settings.’
3. Click the ‘Privacy, search, and services’ tab, and then select ‘Balanced (Recommended)’
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the ‘Block Cookies’ section, select ‘Never.’
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveQuilts.
Why Can’t I Log In to FaveQuilts?
If you receive a message when trying to log in that says “We could not log you in. Please check your email and password,” first ensure that the email you used is entered correctly. When you’re positive it’s correct, try hitting “Sign In” again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the “Forgot Password?” link under the “Sign In” button, re-enter your email address, and click “Send Me My Password.” Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never receive your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Why am I Seeing Advertisements on FaveQuilts?
Like most websites, radio and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Advertising on our site and in our newsletters are typically placed by a national network such as Google, AOL/Verizon, or OpenX, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have any specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on FaveQuilts, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How do I Whitelist Emails from FaveQuilts?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@FaveQuilts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
How do I get email from FaveQuilts in my Gmail primary inbox?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
How do I Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications?
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 21, 2017
Project of the Day
Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks
It doesn't get much prettier or simpler than these Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks. Quilting doesn't always have to be… Continue reading: "Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns