- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my quilt pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on FaveQuilts?
- How do I link to FaveQuilts?
- How do I Use My Quilt Patterns Box?
- What are quilt eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a quilt book and/or product giveaway?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit FaveQuilts.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from FaveQuilts?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and quilting tips published on FaveQuilts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Quilt Designer profiles on FaveQuilts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to FaveQuilts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like FaveQuilts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a quilt pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to FaveQuilts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Quilt Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite quilt patterns from FaveQuilts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
FaveQuilts eBooks are free, downloadable quilt pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of quilting eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in quilt patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF quilt pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The FaveQuilts.com editorial team loves giving away quilting products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
Back to top
Piecing It Together is a FREE email quilt newsletter published by the editors of FaveQuilts.com. We publish Piecing It Together seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a quilt theme, such as Jelly Roll Quilts, Free Baby Quilt Patterns or Quilting Tips and Tricks. The editors also publish a separate Quilt Pattern of the Day newsletter as well, a newsletter showcasing easy quilt patterns and tutorials.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Quilt patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Quilting and technique video tutorials
- Fabric and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Piecing It Together or our Quilt Pattern of the Day newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveQuilts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at FaveQuilts.com. To unsubscribe from the quilt email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Piecing It Together or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.favequilts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveQuilts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@FaveQuilts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to set up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 21, 2017
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bella Nonna Tilt-a-Square Quilt Kit
- Bella Nonna Design Studio
- A Message from The Editor of FaveQuilts
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns