This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Sew A Quilt Back From 44" Fabric
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"This video will walk you through the steps of making a quilt back from 4 yards of 44" wide fabric. Sometimes you can't find wide quilt back fabric to match your quilt top. This easy technique will let you make a quilt back from your favorite 44" fabric!! Easy peasy, and quick!! This tutorial is for beginning quilters. But even if you've made a quilt top before you might learn a nugget or two!! Sometimes you need to piece fabric together to make a quilt back, and that's ok!!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size84 inches wide x 72 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextEasy Drunkard's Path Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute as a Button Quilt
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns