This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Two X Three Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"Learn how to sew a Two x Three Quilt Block during Week #10 of our Spring Block of the Week! This easy block is perfect for a beginning quilter!! In the Two x Three Quilt Block we’ll learn an easy technique for making squares out of strips of fabric!! This quilt block has a unique look compared to the others blocks in in the Spring Block of the Week series! Use your imagination to put the squares together to make any design you’d like. I chose to arrange the squares to have somewhat of a sideways chevron pattern. The taupe and pink is one of my favorite color combinations!!! The finished block will measure 12 ½” x 12 ½” square. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size12 inches wide x 12 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
- Beautifully Basic Chevron Quilt Blocks
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Simple Pinwheel Quilt Block
- Easy Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Scrappy Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Quarter Square Triangle Block
- Linking Blocks HST Block Patterns
- California Poppy Quilt Block Pattern
- Starry Pinwheel Block Pattern
- Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns