American Quilting Traditions: 11 Free Quilt Designs, Quilt Blocks, and More Americana
Star In A Star
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The Star in a Star Sawtooth quilt block is a fairly easy block for a beginning quilter! It’s just a bit more putzy than some others. This is the fifth block in the Scrappy Stars Quilt Pattern series. In about an hour or so you can make this 8 ½” x 8 ½” block!!! You'll use the "Easy No Waste Flying Geese" method to create the four flying geese blocks for the outside star, and another method for creating flying geese for the little inside star!! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size8 inches wide x 8 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Easy Sailboat Quilt
- X Marks The Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Easy Cross Sawtooth Star Block
- Quick Denim Quilt (improv Quilt With Instructions)
- Easy Pinwheel Sawtooth Star
- Make A Cushion Cover From An Orphan Block (with Lazy Zipper Hacks)
- Star In A Star
- State Fair Quilt
- BERNINA B-325 Sewing Machine
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns