Quilting by Hand
Quilting by hand is an important skill to learn. Our quilting tutorials include instructions on how to hand quilt that will teach you the hand quilting basics. If you've been wondering how to quilt by hand, check out our tips!
Project of the Day
The Cheerful Cathedral Window Quilt Block is a gorgeous pattern that can be made by novice quilters and experts alike. Follow this… Continue reading: "Cheerful Cathedral Window Quilt Block"
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns