21 Baby Quilts in a Day Patterns
Learn how to quilt a baby quilt in just one day with these quick quilting patterns! Includes traditional, modern, and super speedy one-hour patterns.
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
While quilting with love for hours on end is surely a priceless way to gift something truly special, sometimes you just don't have the time! The time you spend on a project doesn't necessarily mean it is higher or lower quality. We've got a ton of quick quilts for your quilting needs. These baby quilts to make in a day are as charming as they are quick.
You can make each and every single one of these free baby quilt patterns in one day or less! Whether you're looking for a last-minute baby shower gift or you just love a fast quilting project, you're sure to love these extra quick and always cute free quilting patterns. From one hour projects (seriously) to longer-term ideas, there is sure to be an adorable quilt that fits your needs.
Some of the best ways to complete a baby quilt in just an hour or more include your favorite quilting techniques! These quilts use quilter faves like pre-cut fabric, whole fabric quilts, and shortcut techniques to complete quilts as fast as possible.
Table of Contents
Classic Baby Quilt Patterns in a Day
When you think baby quilts in a day patterns, you probably think of patterns like these! These easy tutorials are quick and classic. Those looking for a more traditional take on patchwork will love these simple ideas for baby. You can easily make quilts for boys and girls by choosing the right fabrics. Pinks and florals are ideal for girls while you chose choose something blue and nautical for a little boy.
The pink and brown color combination in this quilt is uber cute. The square quilt blocks are so easy to assemble, too. 40+ Free Baby Quilt Patterns
Modern and Quick Baby Quilts
Are you making something for a hip mom? Consider one of those en vogue patterns! These modern quilting patterns feature details like color blocking, modern color schemes, and ombre designs. While traditional quilts are usually a bit muted, these charming patters are a true pop of color and design. They're so gorgeous mom might want her very own.
- Afternoon Tango Baby Quilt Tutorial
- One-Day Triangle Quilt Tutorial
- These bright triangles are perfect for modern nurseries!
- Trendy Grey Baby Quilt Patterns
- Four Square Simple Charm Pack Baby Quilt
- Uses charm packs (no more cutting)!
- Supersonic Triangle Baby Quilt
- One Day Ombre Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Ombre Layer Cake Baby Quilt
- One Hour Hexagon Baby Quilt
The pink and brown color combination in this quilt is uber cute. The square quilt blocks are so easy to assemble, too. 28 Modern Quilt Patterns and Modern Quilt Ideas
Super Fast Baby Quilt Tutorials
We've all been there. The RSVP to the baby shower went out on time and we added it to our calendar promptly. After that, you completely forget about the upcoming event! If you need a last-minute baby shower gift that is made with love and won't break the bank, we have some amazing ideas for you. Some of these patterns barely take an hour, meaning you can make them right before you head out the door.
- One Day Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Super Fast and Easy Baby Blanket
- Seriously speedy!
- One Hour Modern Granny Quilt
- All Fives Baby Quilt
- Tummy Time Baby Quilt Pattern
- A unique gift!
- Lightning Fast Mini Quilt
- Fabulous Fat Quarter Baby Quilt
- Who doesn't love a fat quarter project?!
- Quilted Flannel Baby Blanket
What is your go-to baby shower gift?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other quilters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
One-Day Triangle Quilt Tutorial
Roly Poly Teddy Bear Quilt
The Best Baby Quilts in a Day Patterns
Quarter Yard Baby Quilt Pattern
Afternoon Tango Baby Quilt Tutorial
Hawaiian Waves Baby Quilt Pattern
Five and Dime Crib Quilt
White Baby Quilt Pattern
Simple Squares Quilt Pattern
Nordic Ribbons Baby Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What is the Difference Between a Throw and Lap Quilt Pattern?
- What Size is a Lap Quilt?
- What Size is a Throw Quilt?
- 26 Charming Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guide
- Quentin Fabric Collection
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- How to Make Bias Tape Without Bias Maker
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns