Elephant Parade Baby Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Join in the parade with this adorable quilt pattern for baby! This is one of those surprisingly easy, free baby quilt patterns that will make everyone ooh and ahh over the absolutely adorable design. The Elephant Parade Baby Quilt Pattern is created mostly by piecing together the elephants and other animals and appliqueing on their little eyes. If you know an expectant mom that loves the circus or a baby who is big on jungle friends, this adorable baby quilt idea would be the perfect design.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size49 inches wide x 56 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
If you attend a lot of baby showers, you'll want to check out these 40+ Free Baby Quilt Patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you've been searching for the perfect quilting project for your new grandbaby, then look no further than this adorable and handy… Continue reading: "Tied with a Bow Car Seat Canopy"
- White Baby Quilt Pattern
- Ahoy Sailor Quilt Pattern
- Nordic Ribbons Baby Quilt Pattern
- One-Day Triangle Quilt Tutorial
- Ladylike Scallops Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Market Squares Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Posies Baby Quilt Pattern
- Briar Rose Strip Quilt Tutorial
- Adorable Triangle Baby Quilt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Flying Geese Foundation Paper Piecing Pattern
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns