Elephant Parade Baby Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Join in the parade with this adorable quilt pattern for baby! This is one of those surprisingly easy, free baby quilt patterns that will make everyone ooh and ahh over the absolutely adorable design. The Elephant Parade Baby Quilt Pattern is created mostly by piecing together the elephants and other animals and appliqueing on their little eyes. If you know an expectant mom that loves the circus or a baby who is big on jungle friends, this adorable baby quilt idea would be the perfect design.
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size49 inches wide x 56 inches long
Time to CompleteA week or two
Primary TechniquePieced & Appliqued
If you attend a lot of baby showers, you'll want to check out these 40+ Free Baby Quilt Patterns!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make an adorable baby blanket in no time at all with this simple baby quilt pattern. With butterfly applique and a pink ruffle trim,… Continue reading: "Butterflies a Flutter Baby Quilt Pattern"
- Scrappy Posie Baby Quilt
- Elephant Parade Baby Quilt Pattern
- One Patch Organic Baby Quilt
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Roll Posies Baby Quilt Pattern
- Hawaiian Waves Baby Quilt Pattern
- One Day Baby Quilt Tutorial
- One-Day Triangle Quilt Tutorial
- Glam Girl Chevron Baby Quilt
- Simply Adorable Baby Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns