We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I'm a homeschooling mom of four and a quilter on a budget. I love making scrap quilts with whatever pretty fabric I can get my hands on. After making twenty quilts for my own family in a single year and realizing that if I kept going at that pace I'd have way more quilts than I knew what to do with, I started making baby quilts for a local pregnancy center.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Dress up your homemade baked goods with the Tea Towel Quilt Block Tutorial. Whether you're bringing food to a party or giving it as a… Continue reading: "Tea Towel Quilt Block Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hexi Log Cabin Quilt Block Pattern
- Stacked Squares Quilt Block Pattern
- Rising Star Quilt Block
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- Shamrock Shenanigan ~ A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- Single Snowflake
- Lumberjack Quilt — A Cozy Flannel Quilt Pattern
- Happy Heart Quilt — A Scrappy Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns