Jo and Kelli Kramer
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Jo Kramer and oldest daughter, Kelli Kramer, spend many weekends together while the men in their lives are busy farming. During these weekend hang out sessions, they are busy creating quilts, cooking, visiting quilt shops, canning, crafting, gardening and laughing at the antics of their beagle dogs, Ruby and Puppycat.
During their weekend play dates, the two started creating quilts together, with Jo doing much of the design work and Kelli writing patterns.
Jo and Kelli are avid bloggers who adds new blog posts daily often featuring quilting projects, tutorials, book reviews and recipes. You can read about the adventures of Jo and Kelli on their blog, joscountryjunction.com.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quarter Log Cabin Pillow Covers
- Garden Bug Table Topper
- North Pole Tree Skirt
- How to Make a Quilted Mixer Cozy
- Haiku 2 Fabric Collection
- Upcycled Rag Quilt DIY Pillow
- Weekend Quilting Patterns: 34 Quick Quilts to Make in a Weekend
- Arizona Sun Baby Quilt
- Rabbit in Wonderland Mini Quilt
- 33 of Our Favorite Patchwork Quilt Patterns