We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
My Name is Corey Yoder and I blog over at Little Miss Shabby. I've been making quilts for about 15 years now but didn't join the online sewing community until almost 5 years ago. My love of quilt design began as a way to use up all of the fabric that I loved purchasing. It's crazy, but true, that I began purchasing fabric before I even knew how to sew. Who doesn't love that fresh from the bolt smell of fabric and the overwhelming colors and patterns in every quilt shop you enter?
The online sewing community opened up a whole new world of possibilities to me. I joined flickr to take part in an online quilt along, followed by joining several(way too many!) quilting bees, and then started up my blog, Little Miss Shabby, to share what I'm working on. This led to becoming a Moda Bake Shop contributor as well as involvement in numerous projects for books and magazines. And I now have my first book coming out in 2014, Playful Petals.
I am fortunate to stay at home with my two daughters, Chloe(8) and Elonie(5). You will often find me shuttling them around to school, practices/games(we are a soccer and baseball family), doing laundry, cleaning, making meals, and all the other things that go along with running a household. Going from working outside the home full time to staying at home full time was a very difficult transition for me and I am so thankful that I found such a vibrant quilting community to share my passion with and keep me sane!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Outside the Box Layer Cake Pattern
- Season of Pinwheels Throw Quilt
- Love Charm Throw Quilt
- Joy's Star Jelly Roll Quilt
- 24 Traditional Quilt Patterns: Free Traditional Quilt Blocks and Vintage Patterns
- 20 Simple Square in a Square Quilt Patterns
- Bright Hopes Star Block
- How to Sew a Cotton Gauze
- Patchwork Quilt from Vintage Sheets
- A Farmhouse Inspired Neutral Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns