- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
My Name is Corey Yoder and I blog over at Little Miss Shabby. I've been making quilts for about 15 years now but didn't join the online sewing community until almost 5 years ago. My love of quilt design began as a way to use up all of the fabric that I loved purchasing. It's crazy, but true, that I began purchasing fabric before I even knew how to sew. Who doesn't love that fresh from the bolt smell of fabric and the overwhelming colors and patterns in every quilt shop you enter?
The online sewing community opened up a whole new world of possibilities to me. I joined flickr to take part in an online quilt along, followed by joining several(way too many!) quilting bees, and then started up my blog, Little Miss Shabby, to share what I'm working on. This led to becoming a Moda Bake Shop contributor as well as involvement in numerous projects for books and magazines. And I now have my first book coming out in 2014, Playful Petals.
I am fortunate to stay at home with my two daughters, Chloe(8) and Elonie(5). You will often find me shuttling them around to school, practices/games(we are a soccer and baseball family), doing laundry, cleaning, making meals, and all the other things that go along with running a household. Going from working outside the home full time to staying at home full time was a very difficult transition for me and I am so thankful that I found such a vibrant quilting community to share my passion with and keep me sane!
Little Miss Shabby on Facebook
Little Miss Shabby on Pinterest
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Series of Squares Scrapbuster Block
Kaleidoscope Star String Block
Deck the Halls Embroidered Placemats
Supersized 1930s Style Morning Star Quilt Block
Supersized Stars and Chains Quilt Block
Supersized Star of Bethlehem Quilt Block
Pocket Full of Posies Quilt Block
Classic Quilt Block Sampler Cross Stitch
Cathedral Windows in Springtime
Don't miss Corey on the FaveQuilts Blogger Patterns We Love Pinterest board!
Read Next Rose Johnston
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Apr 11, 2021
I cannot find the pattern for the Pocket Full of Posies Quilt Block.
maggie24210 796932 0
Aug 26, 2019
Love the Pretty Picture Frames Quilt on Fave Quilts but have found it impossible to click through to the pattern. It keeps showing "page not found" Can you help as it seems to be a currently listed pattern. Thanks a lot. Maggie
Toby K Editor
Aug 26, 2019
Hi Maggie! This link should be working now. Thanks for letting us know! -Editors, FaveQuilts
May 09, 2014
Supersized Stars and Chains Quilt Block Tutorial shows an Error 4.
Feb 19, 2014
Oh, this is so pretty! I'm new to quilting, and would love to be able to see these gorgeous blocks in a quilted project. Probably some people can just visualize how the whole quilt would look, but I'm sure not one of them!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam
Add a little sunshine to your day with this simply gorgeous Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern. This free quilt block pattern is the… Continue reading: "Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns