We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I am a self-taught weekend quilter and sewer. Most of the things I make are practical because I like to make things that are functional as well as decorative or beautiful. I try to learn new things with every project: a technique, a new design, new skills.
I usually have more than one project on the go and am always thinking of new things to make.
I always document the creative process for everything I make and then publish a tutorial on my site TeresaDownUnder as a way of sharing what I have learnt.
I hope you enjoy my work.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner's Guide to Quilting: 20+ Must-Read Tutorials and Patterns
- Flying Kite Paper Piecing Pattern
- Fiskars Total Control Non-Stick Scissors
- Square Dance Mini Quilt
- Sunny Log Cabin Quilt
- Vintage Vacation Quilt
- Striped Chevrons Baby Quilt Tutorial
- Charming Lucy Quilt Pattern
- Kaleidoscope Centerpiece Pattern
- Patchwork Bunny Buddies
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns