We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Judy Martin is a longtime quilt maker, a prolific and influential quilt designer, and author of 22 quilting books. While her work clearly shows a familiarity with and appreciation for traditional quilts, it is strikingly original. Her designs are favorites around the world. Many of Judy’s original designs, such as “Colorado Log Cabin,” “Tennessee Waltz,” “Shakespeare in the Park,” “Monet’s Wedding Ring,” and “Snake River Log Cabin” are considered classics.
In a quilting environment that stresses quick and easy projects, Judy Martin is one of the few traditional-style designers and authors to continue to offer food for thought for intermediate and advanced quilters. Judy’s focus is on enabling quilters to improve their craft, expand their horizons, and increase their enjoyment of the art.
Judy has influenced a whole generation of designers and quilt makers. She has introduced many to the joys of quilt making, taught the skills to succeed in the craft, and nudged quilters to experience the thrill of creating original quilts. Judy Martin has made it her life’s work to share her passion for quilting.
Judy makes her home in Grinnell, Iowa. Since leaving her job as editor at Quilter’s Newsletter Magazine and Quiltmaker, Judy has spent the last 26 years working at home with her husband, publishing her books and raising their two now-grown children.
Projects and Patterns on FaveQuilts
Reviews on FaveQuilts
Posts on FaveCrafts Blog
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 22 Quilts in Fall Colors
- Felt Wreath DIY Ornament
- Must-Have Quilting Tools
- Shabby Fabrics
- A Travel Quilt
- Bitty Trees Quilted Ornaments
- Charming Christmas Tree Mug Rug
- Scrappy Meets Amish Quilt Pattern
- Silver and Gold Felt Christmas Ornament
- Blue Stars and Stripes Baby Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns