We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
A sense of whimsy and play describes my art work. With a feeling of delight, I create art quilts using hand-dyed fused fabrics, hand stitching, and machine quilting. Creating with fused fabric allows my work to be joyful, organic, and more inventive. It is the most direct route from a design idea in my head to the realization of that idea in fabric.
The art quilts I make often document my life. They tell stories of my family, friends, and home. Some relate events in my families’ history like the story of my mother’s kitchen on baking day. Other quilts picture everyday objects found in our home like, chairs, irons, and teapots. Each object is like beloved cartoon character with a personality and life of its own.
The art of quilting gives me the freedom to express myself and play at the same time. It’s the best job in the world!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns