We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I was first introduced to sewing when I was very young. I remember sitting beside my grandmother, at her old Singer treadle sewing machine, watching and “helping” as she sewed clothes for my sister and I. Fast forward almost 30 years and I thought I’d try my hand at making some curtains for the nursery. From that day forward, I was bitten by the creative bug. I now try to incorporate some creativity into each day. I live in a seaside village, just south of Sydney in Australia. I am mum to two gorgeous kids. I have the most patient and encouraging husband on the planet who shows the right amount of “enthusiasm” when I show him my latest project or idea. I can be found in my new sewing studio, creating new projects to share on my blog (Samelia’s Mum) and in Australian magazines. When not in my sewing room you can find me hand stitching, while waiting for my children at their after school activities. I love to make quilts. I love little projects which can be completed quickly. I love to have one project on the go and be thinking of the next one that I want to start. I love fabric. I love to create. I love to encourage creativity in others. I hope to inspire.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextSuzy Myers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns