- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Hi, I am Kerry, I blog at verykerryberry and I live in South West England in a little city by the sea. I have been sewing since I was tiny. My mum passed on her needlework skills and let me loose on her sewing machine from a young age. I am heavily influenced by a love of thrifty finds, especially vintage fabric and kitchenalia, as well as modern Japanese crafting and quilting styles. I quilt, I make purses and pouches, I sew clothing; I can’t stick to one thing, I want to do it all! Generally, smaller projects appeal the most and paper piecing is what really gets me excited! I have a quirky, scrappy style with a mix of old and new; there is nothing better than pulling a whole pile of different fabrics for a project and getting them to work together and make me smile! Blogging has lead me to designing paper piecing patterns and quilt blocks. I am one half of the Sew-Ichigo design team and I recently co-authored a quilt block book, 500 Quilt Blocks.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
True Colors Applique Mini Quilt
Auld English Mug Rug Tutorial Part 1: Paper Piecing
Auld English Mug Rug Tutorial Part 2: Foundation Piecing
Auld English Mug Rug Tutorial Part 3: Finishing the Mug Rug
Baby Bear Paw Quilt Part 1: Planning the Quilt
Baby Bear Paw Quilt Part 2: Making the Blocks
Baby Bear Paw Quilt Part 3: Making the Quilt Top
Baby Bear Paw Quilt Part 4: Machine Binding
Read NextLindsey Weight
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block
The Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block is easily one of the most striking Irish chain quilt patterns you'll see today. This… Continue reading: "Bold and Beautiful Irish Chain Quilt Block"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Book Quilt Block Mug Rug Pattern
- Fabric Flash Mug Rug Pattern
- Garden Party Bunting Mug Rug Pattern
- Coffee Cabin Self-Binding Mug Rug Pattern
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns