We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi, I am Kerry, I blog at verykerryberry and I live in South West England in a little city by the sea. I have been sewing since I was tiny. My mum passed on her needlework skills and let me loose on her sewing machine from a young age. I am heavily influenced by a love of thrifty finds, especially vintage fabric and kitchenalia, as well as modern Japanese crafting and quilting styles. I quilt, I make purses and pouches, I sew clothing; I can’t stick to one thing, I want to do it all! Generally, smaller projects appeal the most and paper piecing is what really gets me excited! I have a quirky, scrappy style with a mix of old and new; there is nothing better than pulling a whole pile of different fabrics for a project and getting them to work together and make me smile! Blogging has lead me to designing paper piecing patterns and quilt blocks. I am one half of the Sew-Ichigo design team and I recently co-authored a quilt block book, 500 Quilt Blocks.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextBonnie K. Hunter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make your next family picnic or church cookout even more special by following this easy Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial. Forget about… Continue reading: "Bandanna Picnic Quilt Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Quilt Pattern
- Starburst Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Christmas Star Ornament Block Pattern
- Broken Dishes Baby Quilt Pattern
- 18+ Free Decorative Christmas Quilt Patterns
- Morning Frost Quilt Pattern
- Cathedral Windows Christmas Ornament Quilt Block
- Fun Christmas Tree Quilt Blocks For Your Crumbs & Scraps
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Christmas Ornament Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns