We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi, I am Kerry, I blog at verykerryberry and I live in South West England in a little city by the sea. I have been sewing since I was tiny. My mum passed on her needlework skills and let me loose on her sewing machine from a young age. I am heavily influenced by a love of thrifty finds, especially vintage fabric and kitchenalia, as well as modern Japanese crafting and quilting styles. I quilt, I make purses and pouches, I sew clothing; I can’t stick to one thing, I want to do it all! Generally, smaller projects appeal the most and paper piecing is what really gets me excited! I have a quirky, scrappy style with a mix of old and new; there is nothing better than pulling a whole pile of different fabrics for a project and getting them to work together and make me smile! Blogging has lead me to designing paper piecing patterns and quilt blocks. I am one half of the Sew-Ichigo design team and I recently co-authored a quilt block book, 500 Quilt Blocks.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns