We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Judi Harris has been teaching sewing and design for over ten years, and sewing for most of her life. Her favorite activity is making Holiday crafts, and some of her fondest memories are selling her crafts and quilts at local craft fairs with the help of her delighted children, and bonding with her mom and sister while antiquing and crafting together. Since then, Judi has created and sold crafts, quilts, and kits throughout the US, Australia, and Europe. To share her knowledge and love for the art with the next generation, in 2001 Judi opened Love to Sew Studio. The studio has grown from offering small, word-of-mouth summer camps to include year long classes, fashions shows, charity events, and sewing marathons. Her website, Lovetosew.com, offers free sewing, crafting, quilting, and fashion design tutorials for sewers all over the world. Judi has been published in magazines Sew News, Sew Simple, Irish Quilting, and Mom’s, as well as received multiple newspaper coverage of various charity events and shows she has hosted.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextAllison Harris
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Fabric Christmas Village
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Fabric Kimekomi Christmas Ornaments
- Merry & Cheer Quilted Christmas Table Runner Pattern
- Winter Trees Quilted Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns