12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Judi Harris has been teaching sewing and design for over ten years, and sewing for most of her life. Her favorite activity is making Holiday crafts, and some of her fondest memories are selling her crafts and quilts at local craft fairs with the help of her delighted children, and bonding with her mom and sister while antiquing and crafting together. Since then, Judi has created and sold crafts, quilts, and kits throughout the US, Australia, and Europe. To share her knowledge and love for the art with the next generation, in 2001 Judi opened Love to Sew Studio. The studio has grown from offering small, word-of-mouth summer camps to include year long classes, fashions shows, charity events, and sewing marathons. Her website, Lovetosew.com, offers free sewing, crafting, quilting, and fashion design tutorials for sewers all over the world. Judi has been published in magazines Sew News, Sew Simple, Irish Quilting, and Mom’s, as well as received multiple newspaper coverage of various charity events and shows she has hosted.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Raggedy Country Nine Patch Pillow
Cast of Characters Halloween Quilt
Pinwheels and Holly Table Topper
25 Patch Mini Christmas Ornament
Reversible Fall Holidays Quilted Placemats
Raggedy Autumn Harvest Coasters
Vera Bradley Inspired Make Up Bag
Vintage 1940s Halloween Quilt Pattern
Raggedy Christmas Quilt Table Runner
Mommy and Me Nine Patch Christmas Pillow
Victorian Vintage Quilt Heart Pillow
Country Heart Applique Quilted Candle Mat
Quickest Ever Thanksgiving Table Runner
Super Scrappy Thanksgiving Table Runner
Homemade Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Amazing Reversible Placemats for Fall
Four Patch Hanging Valentine Heart
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
While the little one is down for a nap, mix and match some of your favorite fat quarter quilt patterns and whip up an Afternoon Six… Continue reading: "Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns