We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi, I'm Jeni! I grew up in Northeast Ohio, but am currently living in Madison, Wisconsin with my boyfriend and our pet bunny, George. I recently graduated with a degree in Marketing and Studio Art from Baldwin-Wallace College. In November 2010, I started teaching sewing classes at The Sewcial Lounge, a modern sewing spot and fabric store in Madison, WI.
Creating has always been an important part of my life, whether it be through sewing, photography or other crafts. I learned to sew about 10 years ago through trial and error and a bit of help from my Mom. I started quilting in late 2009, and have been hooked ever since. I love sewing bags, pillows, quilts and more recently, clothing.
When I'm not sewing, I'm running my etsy shop, where I sell reclaimed vintage bed linens. It bridges the gap between my love of thrifting and sewing. I also spend my time creating sewing tutorials and patterns. I had the honor of teaching a Creative Fabric Selection class at the first annual Sewing Summit conference in October 2011, in Salt Lake City, Utah. I’m excited to be teaching at Sewing Summit again in Fall 2012!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I played around a lot with different designs that I wanted to use to really play up beautiful solids, but in the end, I just loved… Continue reading: "Four Square Free Quilting Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns