- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Hi, I'm Jeni! I grew up in Northeast Ohio, but am currently living in Madison, Wisconsin with my boyfriend and our pet bunny, George. I recently graduated with a degree in Marketing and Studio Art from Baldwin-Wallace College. In November 2010, I started teaching sewing classes at The Sewcial Lounge, a modern sewing spot and fabric store in Madison, WI.
Creating has always been an important part of my life, whether it be through sewing, photography or other crafts. I learned to sew about 10 years ago through trial and error and a bit of help from my Mom. I started quilting in late 2009, and have been hooked ever since. I love sewing bags, pillows, quilts and more recently, clothing.
When I'm not sewing, I'm running my etsy shop, where I sell reclaimed vintage bed linens. It bridges the gap between my love of thrifting and sewing. I also spend my time creating sewing tutorials and patterns. I had the honor of teaching a Creative Fabric Selection class at the first annual Sewing Summit conference in October 2011, in Salt Lake City, Utah. I’m excited to be teaching at Sewing Summit again in Fall 2012!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Vintage Sheet Half-Square Triangle Pillow
Triangular Log Cabin Pincushion
Sawtooth Star Quilt Block Pattern
Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt
Summertime Scrappy Star Quilt Pattern
Paper Pieced Sunburst Quilt Block
Exhilarating Chevron Quilt Pattern
Fat Quarter Flagged Quilt Pattern
Scrappy Bear Paw Baby Quilt Tutorial
Patchwork Picnic Quilt Tutorial
Pastel Patchwork Star Block Tutorial
Read NextJulie Herman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern
A hexagons may seem like a complex shape compared to triangle quilt patterns, but this Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern is gorgeous and… Continue reading: "Hexagon Mini Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- Afternoon Tea Four Patch Table Runner
- Hexagon Log Cabin Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns