We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Designer Jen Eskridge is a native Texan who has lived and traveled all over the world. Her favorite residence to date is Daegu, South Korea. The longest she's lived anywhere, since college, in Baton Rouge, has only been 3 years.
It was in South Korea, while shopping at fabric manufacturer's mill markets that Jen decided to apply her Apparel Design Degree to her very own quilting and sewing pattern company, ReannaLily Designs.
Once she returned to the United States in summer 2008, Jen launched the company with the trademarked Seamingly Accurate Seam Guide and commissioned sewing jobs. The company has evolved into a pattern and design company in addition to its humble sewing beginnings.
Jen has been featured in numerous magazines, Sew It All TV and Pat Sloan's Radio show for her design work. Jen is a contributing artist in a few collective books and has 3 books of her own on the market. Deploy That Fabric, Hexagons Made Easy, and Learn to Sew Easy Curves.
ReannaLily Designs is largely focused on quick affordable designs for a range of skill leveled sewing enthusiasts. Visit the website, reannalilydesigns.com, to view and shop the entire catalog.
Jen maintains a daily blog at reannalilydesigns.com/blog to showcase sewing adventures, successes and mishaps. She also has over 30 free sewing projects, tips, and tutorials listed on the blog site.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- Easy Herringbone Quilt Pattern
- Buttons Galore & More
- Majestic Maple Mini Quilt Pattern Easy For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns