- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
Designer Jen Eskridge is a native Texan who has lived and traveled all over the world. Her favorite residence to date is Daegu, South Korea. The longest she's lived anywhere, since college, in Baton Rouge, has only been 3 years.
It was in South Korea, while shopping at fabric manufacturer's mill markets that Jen decided to apply her Apparel Design Degree to her very own quilting and sewing pattern company, ReannaLily Designs.
Once she returned to the United States in summer 2008, Jen launched the company with the trademarked Seamingly Accurate Seam Guide and commissioned sewing jobs. The company has evolved into a pattern and design company in addition to its humble sewing beginnings.
Jen has been featured in numerous magazines, Sew It All TV and Pat Sloan's Radio show for her design work. Jen is a contributing artist in a few collective books and has 3 books of her own on the market. Deploy That Fabric, Hexagons Made Easy, and Learn to Sew Easy Curves.
ReannaLily Designs is largely focused on quick affordable designs for a range of skill leveled sewing enthusiasts. Visit the website, reannalilydesigns.com, to view and shop the entire catalog.
Jen maintains a daily blog at reannalilydesigns.com/blog to showcase sewing adventures, successes and mishaps. She also has over 30 free sewing projects, tips, and tutorials listed on the blog site.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Floating Squares Stroller Blanket
Incredible Disappearing Nine Patch Quilt
Huge Flying Geese and Layer Cakes Quilt
Huge X and Plus Quilt Tutorial
Disappearing 4-Patch Quilt with Layer Cakes
Read NextJulie Herman
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Golden Hunter's Star Quilt
Some star quilt patterns are more common than others if you want to try something totally different from the look of a lone star… Continue reading: "Golden Hunter's Star Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns