We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I never really thought I would ever be a quilter...I always thought quilting was for old ladies sitting around in group circles gossiping about their neighbors. But guess what--quilting has changed from the old days and I'm all about it! I love modern quilting and am a confessed fabric-aholic. I specialize in puff (biscuit) quilts and I have made tons and tons of baby puff quilts with modern designs. I have gotten addicted to free motion and traditional quilting as well. I also enjoy making home decor and other fun stuff and love to show my stuff on my blog, www.honeybearlane.com. (You can purchase my puff quilt pattern there as well.)
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns