- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
“You’re going to LOVE rag quilting!” That’s what I tell beginners who contact me for advice concerning their first rag quilting project. Rag quilts and other items created in the frayed rag style are my specialty and I am constantly thinking of new ideas for rag style stitching. In addition to quilts, I have created handmade purses, window valances, Christmas décor and many other things in the primitive rag style. Rag stitching is addictive and I love sharing ideas and inspiring other quilters.
I have been making rag quilts and rag style projects with homespun fabric since 1995. Originally my creative inclination was a hobby but it soon became a part-time job and is now a full-time occupation for me. Most of my ragged stitching ideas are either featured as a weekend project or sold as a pattern on www.jubileefabric.com which is one of the websites maintained by our family business, Jubilee Creative Studio, LLC.
God has blessed me with a passion for color and texture and He has continued to open doors for me to express that in creative ways. My inspiration in all things comes from Him and the beautiful world He has created. I thank God for the supportive husband, children and grandchildren that He has blessed me with. My life has been an example of His love and faithfulness.
“For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations.”
Projects on FaveQuilts:
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt
If you're new to quilting and are looking for an easy pattern to start with, look no further than the Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt.… Continue reading: "Pleated Strips Beginner Quilt"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns