We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
My name is Allison Harris and I write the blog Cluck Cluck Sew and also publish quilt patterns. I started quilting for fun five or so years ago, and started my blog about that same time. I started a sewing/quilting blog because I loved sharing my projects...but didn't love filling up my family blog with pictures of fabrics and quilts. So the blog was started, and soon I started sharing simple tutorials for easy quilts and projects that are beginner friendly. I am a busy wife, mother of two 2 boys, dental hygienist, and so my quilting projects have to be simple and satisfying. Nothing frustrates me more than starting a project and never finishing it because it was too hard or the directions were poorly written.
After blogging for a while, I tried my hand at publishing some quilting patterns. I have had so much fun since then coming up with new designs and I truly enjoy doing it. I always find it hard to balance motherhood and blogging/sewing/patterns, but usually things stay on track, and with a good schedule I manage to find the time. My quilting style is simple, contemporary, and clean. I appreciate modern quilting, but I don't necessarily consider myself "modern." I also appreciate traditional quilting, although I wouldn't call myself "traditional" either. I've found a nice balance in between the two, and it suits me well so far! Right now I'm working on some fun new quilts, a pattern that has been sitting for far too long waiting to be finished, and some tutorials for my blog if I can find some extra time! Thanks for sewing with me! -Allison
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
- Candy Corn Applique Treat Bag
- Fall Trees Applique Stashbuster Pillow
- Fourth of July Star Blocks
- Raw Edge Applique Circle Quilt
- Baby Road Trip Quilt
- Wonky Bugs Baby Quilt
- Colorful Coins Baby Quilt Pattern
- Quilted Camera Strap Cover
- Classic Pink Hourglass Quilt
- Easy Double Hourglass Blocks
- Addicting Orange Quilt Block
- Tumble of Triangles Baby Quilt
- Sweet Dreams Scrapped Baby Quilt
- Strip and Flip Quilt
- Scrappy Summer Quilt
- Fat Quarter Country Quilt
- Chippewa Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Super Easy Summer Slice Quilt Pattern
- Early Bird Strip Quilt Pattern
- Grayscale Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Strip Stash Buster Quilt
- Diagonal Strip Quilt Tutorial
- Grassy Doe Quilt Top
- Rows of Red Quilt
- Spray Baste a Quilt
- Quilt to Quillow Tutorial
- No Point Stars Christmas Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I played around a lot with different designs that I wanted to use to really play up beautiful solids, but in the end, I just loved… Continue reading: "Four Square Free Quilting Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kristen Hubert
- Thanks For The Click!
- Birch Gnomes Table Runner Quilt
- Modern Improv Scrap Quilt
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Vintage Christmas Sweater Mug Rug Pattern
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Scrappy Christmas Tree Mini Quilt
- Quilted Journal Cover - Any Size!
- Wild Geese Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns