We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
My name is Allison Harris and I write the blog Cluck Cluck Sew and also publish quilt patterns. I started quilting for fun five or so years ago, and started my blog about that same time. I started a sewing/quilting blog because I loved sharing my projects...but didn't love filling up my family blog with pictures of fabrics and quilts. So the blog was started, and soon I started sharing simple tutorials for easy quilts and projects that are beginner friendly. I am a busy wife, mother of two 2 boys, dental hygienist, and so my quilting projects have to be simple and satisfying. Nothing frustrates me more than starting a project and never finishing it because it was too hard or the directions were poorly written.
After blogging for a while, I tried my hand at publishing some quilting patterns. I have had so much fun since then coming up with new designs and I truly enjoy doing it. I always find it hard to balance motherhood and blogging/sewing/patterns, but usually things stay on track, and with a good schedule I manage to find the time. My quilting style is simple, contemporary, and clean. I appreciate modern quilting, but I don't necessarily consider myself "modern." I also appreciate traditional quilting, although I wouldn't call myself "traditional" either. I've found a nice balance in between the two, and it suits me well so far! Right now I'm working on some fun new quilts, a pattern that has been sitting for far too long waiting to be finished, and some tutorials for my blog if I can find some extra time! Thanks for sewing with me! -Allison
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
- Candy Corn Applique Treat Bag
- Fall Trees Applique Stashbuster Pillow
- Fourth of July Star Blocks
- Raw Edge Applique Circle Quilt
- Baby Road Trip Quilt
- Wonky Bugs Baby Quilt
- Colorful Coins Baby Quilt Pattern
- Quilted Camera Strap Cover
- Classic Pink Hourglass Quilt
- Easy Double Hourglass Blocks
- Addicting Orange Quilt Block
- Tumble of Triangles Baby Quilt
- Sweet Dreams Scrapped Baby Quilt
- Strip and Flip Quilt
- Scrappy Summer Quilt
- Fat Quarter Country Quilt
- Chippewa Scrap Quilt Pattern
- Super Easy Summer Slice Quilt Pattern
- Early Bird Strip Quilt Pattern
- Grayscale Jelly Roll Quilt Pattern
- Jelly Strip Stash Buster Quilt
- Diagonal Strip Quilt Tutorial
- Grassy Doe Quilt Top
- Rows of Red Quilt
- Spray Baste a Quilt
- Quilt to Quillow Tutorial
- No Point Stars Christmas Quilt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have you ever realized that making quilt block patterns can be one of the most enjoyable and easy ways to use your old scrappy quilt… Continue reading: "Stacks & Stacks of Scraps Quilt Block"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- A Message from The Editor of FaveQuilts
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Strip Surprise Quilt
- Modern Rainbow Quilt
- Flower Wall Hanging
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- Whitewash Ragged Homespun Quilt Kit
- End Of The Rainbow Mug Mat
- What Causes Ripples in Bindings?
- Tricked Out Triangles!
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns