Lisa Jo Girodat
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi, I'm Lisa Jo! I have been obsessed with making for as long as I can remember. I remember both of my grandmothers always sewing, knitting, crocheting, or doing some type of needle arts. As a little girl, I loved to get scraps of fabrics from my grandmothers so that I could hand sew my own doll clothes. I was thrilled when I was old enough to learn to use the sewing machine.
Sewing turned to quilting when I was 20 and continued for a good 15 years until it all took a back seat to life (3 children as a single mother, a career, continuing completing degrees, but always still doing any type of needle art in my free time). I started quilting again in the spring of 2016 and as with anything else I do, I jumped in headfirst and gave it my all. I grew up a huge fan of Peter Pan so Neverlandstitches seemed to cover it all for my quilts and me.
Projects on FaveQuilts:
Read NextLinda Winters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great DIY graduation gift for a scholar in your life, free quilting patterns are a creative and useful… Continue reading: "Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns