Quilt Block of the Month Quilt Along
FaveQuilts is excited to share these wonderful Quilt Block of the Month videos! Straight from our video studio, we have created quilt block video tutorials for each month of the year designed by our guest blogger Carolina Moore! Follow along and you can create a uniquely beautiful quilt by the end of the year.
These quilting video tutorials will show you how to create reader-favorite patterns every month. Learn how to quilt the most classic block designs that have been loved by quilters for decades! From the simple 9 patch block to the rare Celtic knot, these monthly block tutorials bring so much variety to your yearly quilting schedule. Be sure to check out this page each month to make every gorgeous block in our Block of the Month collection. Here's wishing you happy quilting!
Find more pretty patterns from our friend Carolina Moore over at her blog, Always Expect Moore.
Table of Contents
- January: Nine Patch Block
- February: Square in a Square Block
- March: Rail Fence Block Pattern
- April: Log Cabin Block Pattern
- May: Half Square Triangle Block Pattern
- June: Snow Ball Block Pattern
- July: Flying Geese Block Pattern
- August: Bear Paw Block Pattern
- September: Lattice Square Block Pattern
- October: Drunkard's Path Block Pattern
- November: Star Flower Block Pattern
- December: Celtic Square Block Pattern