Speeding Up SubCutting using Stagger Stacking
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Any quilter can appreciate free quilting tips! This stagger stacking quilting technique will help make your design time much more efficient! Not only is this the perfect beginner quilting technique, but it can help the needs of all skill-levels. Instead of spending hours on quilting projects, use this free quilting trick to cut your time in half!
From the Blogger: "We all love the Speed of Strip Piecing but don't really love the time it takes to Subcut it all. Using Stagger Stacking will vastly speed up your subcutting time without losing accuracy. It is a wonderful little technique that you are going to love."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Quilt Size2 inches wide x 4 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Tips and Tricks for PDF Patterns
- Half Square Triangle Quilt Block Pattern
- How to Make a Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Easy Drunkard's Path Quilt Pattern
- How to Rip Seams with an Electric Razor
- How to Use Half Square Triangle Paper
- How to Use a Rotary Cutter
- How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
- Trapunto Quilting 101
- Quilt as You Go: Strip Quilting Video Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To The Nines! ~ A Pretty Block Of The Week Quilt
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends Quilt Pattern
- Give and Take Free Quilt Pattern
- Pinwheel Party Mini Quilt
- Rag Rose Pincushion
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns