This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Purple Jam Quilt
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
"The Purple Jam Quilt uses 2 partial jelly rolls made into tubes, then cut to form this cute pattern. All you need is a good contrast in fabrics to create a stunning look. A Strip Tube Ruler makes the job easier, but you don't need one. Any 90 degree angle ruler will do. This pattern is easy and fast. I did all the piecing in one day! Of course, yours doesn't have to be purple; I just happen to love purple. Happy Sewing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size48 inches wide x 58 inches long
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 2 Jelly Rolls - contrasting
- Strip Tube Ruler
Read NextHow to Make a Flying Geese Block
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This quilt is a fun way to use a fat quarter bundle. I love the look of subway tiles and I wanted to replicate that look on a quilt… Continue reading: "Subway Tile Inspired Quilt Top"
- How to Make a Flying Geese Block
- Jelly Roll Jam Video Tutorial
- 3d Blockhead Quilt
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- How to Square Up a Quilt Block
- 27 Tips and Tricks for Quilt Making
- How to Make a Square in a Square Quilt Block
- How to Use Half Square Triangle Paper
- "17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt" eBook
- Quilt as You Go: Strip Quilting Video Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tropical Trails Quilt
- Floret Quilted Table Topper Pattern
- Free Tree Quilt Block Pattern
- Bright Bits Modern Mini Quilt
- Quilted Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- Winterberry Pinwheel Quilt
- Mr. Chillingsworth Halloween Quilt
- Gorgeous Gift Box Table Runner Pattern
- Cozy Cabins Wall Quilt Pattern
- Quick Halloween Quilt
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns