How to Chain Piece Half Square Triangles
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Every quilter, no matter their experience level, knows how to create and sew with half-square triangles. These easy-to-cut pieces for quilting make stunning designs and make quilting just a little bit easier. If you are looking to use HST pieces with your next quilting project, consider learning How to Chain Piece Half Square Triangles before you get started. This smart and simple how to quilt tutorial shows you how to create half-square triangles conveniently and quickly.
Project Type: Learn a Technique
Time to complete: In an evening
Primary Technique: Pieced
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Square in a Square Block Pattern
Snow Ball Block Pattern
How to Make a Bargello Quilt Pattern
Jelly Roll Jam Video Tutorial
Quilt As You Go with Wide Sashing Tutorial
How to Design a Quilt on Graph Paper
Layer Cake Lemonade Video Tutorial
Squaring Up A Quilt Block
Rotary Cutter Safety
Stripped Down Dresden
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns