We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
I suppose it was inevitable that I should become a quilter. Addictions of this magnitude tend to be familial, and oh my goodness have I been predisposed!
I am so blessed to have an artistic mother who has shared her talents with me all my life. (Thanks to her, I became a full-blown quilt addict by the time I was about sixteen years old.)
When I tried to come up with a business name, my thoughts kept coming back to my childhood and what a really happy and magical time that was in my life. I wished very much to find a way to make that cheer and whimsy the focal point of my business. As a toddler, I used to twirl around for hours in my "Lella" dress in total bliss (Lella = Cinderella). I could think of no sweeter an emblem than that beloved dress to remind me to incorporate all those wonderful childhood elements into my creative process.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextLinda Winters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great DIY graduation gift for a scholar in your life, free quilting patterns are a creative and useful… Continue reading: "Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- How To Make A Butterfly Garden Table Runner
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns