We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
As long as I can remember, I have been sewing. I am a self-taught sewer with lots of trial and errors along the way. That actually helped me to develop my own sense of style and to try new things. Besides making clothes and other things, I do lots of clothes repurposing projects.
I started making quilts in my teens and I love everything about it! I design and sell stitchery patterns locally and in my Etsy shop. (I was taking a little break after the third baby, but now she is going to be in school full time I would love to spend more time in designing!)
I am also interested in cooking, thrifting, jewelry making, and interior decorating. You can find my latest projects and much more on my blog: Tea Rose Home.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns