We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi, my name is Nicole Neblett and I blog over at Mama Love Quilts. Even though no one in my family sews or quilts, I’ve always had a fascination with quilts. I learned to quilt while in grad school after meeting a woman who inspired me with the dozens of beautiful quilts she had made. Since making my first quilt more than 10 years ago, quilting has blossomed for me from a hobby to a full-fledged passion. I consider myself a modern quilter, who uses traditional techniques to craft contemporary quilts. My daughters (almost 1 year old and 3 and a half years old) inspire a lot of the quilts that I design as I try to design quilts that will help them learn. My favorite quilt that I made for them is a peek-a-boo quilt that I designed to teach them colors and new words. I love the challenge of taking an idea and turning it into a quilted reality. I play with fabrics, patterns, textures, and colors to design quilts that will not only delight the senses of sight and touch, but also make life a little cozier. I recently opened Mama Love Quilts on Etsy to sell some of my creations and started a blog to share my creative process and connect with other quilters. When I’m not chasing after my girls, hanging out with my husband, or working as a researcher, you’ll find me at my favorite place: behind my sewing machine.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you like star quilt patterns featuring the popular starflower block, you'll love this super quick Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt.… Continue reading: "Giant Vintage Starflower Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Circuits Circus Quilt Pattern
- 3D Doors Quilt
- How To Make A Bias Binding
- Scrappy Stars
- Quilted Wall Hanging From Scraps
- Quilt As You Go Scrappy Coasters
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- Sulky of America
- Fat Quarter Organizer Bins
- Pumpkin Patch Easy Mini Quilt For Beginners
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns