We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Hi, my name is Nicole Neblett and I blog over at Mama Love Quilts. Even though no one in my family sews or quilts, I’ve always had a fascination with quilts. I learned to quilt while in grad school after meeting a woman who inspired me with the dozens of beautiful quilts she had made. Since making my first quilt more than 10 years ago, quilting has blossomed for me from a hobby to a full-fledged passion. I consider myself a modern quilter, who uses traditional techniques to craft contemporary quilts. My daughters (almost 1 year old and 3 and a half years old) inspire a lot of the quilts that I design as I try to design quilts that will help them learn. My favorite quilt that I made for them is a peek-a-boo quilt that I designed to teach them colors and new words. I love the challenge of taking an idea and turning it into a quilted reality. I play with fabrics, patterns, textures, and colors to design quilts that will not only delight the senses of sight and touch, but also make life a little cozier. I recently opened Mama Love Quilts on Etsy to sell some of my creations and started a blog to share my creative process and connect with other quilters. When I’m not chasing after my girls, hanging out with my husband, or working as a researcher, you’ll find me at my favorite place: behind my sewing machine.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a little sunshine to your day with this simply gorgeous Sunshine Texas Star Block Pattern. This free quilt block pattern is the… Continue reading: "Sunshine Texas Star Block Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- How To Make A Rag Pillow
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- Two X Three Quilt Block
- Springtime Quilt Pattern
- Star Cross Quilt Block
- X-quisite Quilt Block
- Wild Flowers Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns