We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Lisa has worked for several years in the craft industry as a project designer, teacher, demonstrator and marketing consultant.
She refers to herself as “an ardent artist and a chronic crafter”—she fills every spare minute with mixed media, cardmaking, art journaling, beading, needlework, sewing, painting, photography, general crafts—there's precious little that she hasn't tried and totally loved creating.
Lisa writes a weekly column for her town's news blog that features local artists, crafters, performances and more. She is also a regular craft writer for CraftFoxes.com, Famtivity.com and Bella Crafts Quarterly. She is the Publicity Chair for her local art association, a volunteer for her county's Arts & Culture Commission, as well as an active member of the Craft & Hobby Association.
Lisa has contributed designs to several craft compilation books and magazines over the years. Her new book, Craft Your Stash—Transforming Craft Closet Treasures into Gifts, Home Décor & More, releases in October 2014.
Projects on FaveQuilts:
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make a sweet and ladylike mini quilt inspired by all things Southern and summery with this fun Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt.… Continue reading: "Lady's Delight Circle Mini Quilt"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Double Orange Peel Quilt Block (with Denim Background)
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Make A Quilt From Start To Finish 8 Easy Steps
- Witch Hat Halloween Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- The Perfect Log Cabin Quilt Block Tutorial
- How To Sew Quilted Potholder Tutorial Pattern
- Solar System Mug Rug
- Old Glory Quilt Pattern
- Beginner Baby Cheater Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns