We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Karin blogs at Leigh Laurel Studios. She regularly draws upon her degree in art history for inspiration for her sewing, embroidery, craft patterns and activities with kids. She grew up under her father's drafting table, making mini models out of cardboard scraps. With a part-time job at age ten, she bought her first sewing machine from a neighbor friend and taught herself how to use it. Throughout a variety of careers — magazine editor, public relations director, owner of a home and garden boutique, and antique folk art gallery director, Karin has simply wanted to make beautiful and fun things. Karin's husband is remarkably patient while she does her best to balance being a full-time assistant to two children under four with her creative endeavors. Her goal? Do something creative every day.
Karin's Projects on FaveQuilts:
- Pretty Patchwork Pillows
- Patchwork Doll Quilt
- Herringbone Table Runner
- How to Make a Semi-Portable Design Wall
- Sunny Crib Quilt
- Bright and Cheery Fat Quarter Crib Quilt
- Preppy DIY Book Cover
- Here Comes the Sun Patchwork Quilt
- Afternoon High Tea Quilt
- Cutest Ever DIY iPad Cover
- Pop Art Pony Quilt
- Fruit Ninja Paper Pieced Star Quilt
- Squares and Rectangles Throw Quilt
- Patchwork Blossoms Pillow
- Aquamarine Table Runner Pattern
- Charm Box Pillow
- On-Point Triangles Pillow Pattern
- How to Applique a Dress
- Dala Hourse Fat Quarter Quilt
- Holly Berry Red Table Runner
- Midnight Trees Holiday Placemat
- Charm Box Quilt Pattern
- Ebb and Flow Quilt Pattern
Don't miss Karin on the FaveQuilts Blogger Patterns We Love Pinterest board!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- What is the Difference Between a Throw and Lap Quilt Pattern?
- What Size is a Lap Quilt?
- What Size is a Throw Quilt?
- 26 Charming Charm Pack Quilt Patterns
- 900+ Free Quilting Patterns
- Quilt Block Names and Meanings: The Ultimate Guide
- Quentin Fabric Collection
- Kaylee Pope, Editor
- Bias Calculator and Formula
- How to Make Bias Tape Without Bias Maker
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns