- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
I discovered fabrics and sewing passion thanks to my beloved daughter. When I was pregnant I found on the internet lots of gorgeous fabrics – those fabrics wasn’t then available in Poland, so I started buying quilting fabrics in US online shops. At first I thought that I will be using it just for sewing clothes for my daughter, but when I was looking for some help at Polish forum (while sewing a dress), I found photos of beautiful quilts and I just knew that I have to try sew something like this.
Now I'm a hard-working mother and wife (full time job in a branch far far away from quilting) and I try find time for my passion - mainly when my daughter and husband are sleeping.
Last year (2012) first of my works were published in quilting magazines. Recently I took part in interesting project and my work become a part of book. I hope that I'll have opportunity to repeat this adventure.
Julianna's Flickr Photo Stream
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
- Undersea Rainbow Summer Breeze Quilt
- Multicolored Memory Board
- Christmas Delivery Block
- Fussy Cuts for Paper Piecing Patterns
- Sweet Shop Pillow
- Strippy Statement Block
- The Zipper Block
- Warsaw Mermaid Quilt Block
- Winter's Deer Paper Pieced Block
- Majestic Maple Fox Block
- Slow Coming Spring Flowers Block
- Paper Pieced Christmas Trees
- Mix Tape Quilt Block
- Stunning Woodpecker Block Patterns
- Christmas Angel Block Pattern
- Seaside Summer Quilt Tutorial
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 16, 2018
Hi, Julianna, I just downloaded your angel pattern but I can't find the instructions for piecing it. I don't find the link for the instructions. Sorry to bother you. Can you help? Thanks
Mar 29, 2018
Hello, sumik 6808349! If you take a look at Julianna's blog post about this pattern, you can find a link below the scheme and pdf download images where it says "The pattern is available on Craftsy HERE." I hope you have success finding the instructions. It's one of our favorites!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her
If you are looking for a great DIY graduation gift for a scholar in your life, free quilting patterns are a creative and useful… Continue reading: "Graduation Keepsake Quilt for Her"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Liberty Flowers Throw Quilt Pattern
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Log Cabin Echoes Bed Quilt Pattern
- Classic Blue Star Crossed Bed Quilt Pattern
- Jumbo Granny Squares Bed Quilt
- Charming Greens Bed Quilt Pattern
- Boho Chic Bed Quilt Pattern
- Happy Days Bed Quilt Pattern
- Fantasia Bed Quilt Pattern
- Mosaic Bed Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns