I discovered fabrics and sewing passion thanks to my beloved daughter. When I was pregnant I found on the internet lots of gorgeous fabrics – those fabrics wasn’t then available in Poland, so I started buying quilting fabrics in US online shops. At first I thought that I will be using it just for sewing clothes for my daughter, but when I was looking for some help at Polish forum (while sewing a dress), I found photos of beautiful quilts and I just knew that I have to try sew something like this.
Now I'm a hard-working mother and wife (full time job in a branch far far away from quilting) and I try find time for my passion - mainly when my daughter and husband are sleeping.
Last year (2012) first of my works were published in quilting magazines. Recently I took part in interesting project and my work become a part of book. I hope that I'll have opportunity to repeat this adventure.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
- Undersea Rainbow Summer Breeze Quilt
- Multicolored Memory Board
- Christmas Delivery Block
- Fussy Cuts for Paper Piecing Patterns
- Sweet Shop Pillow
- Strippy Statement Block
- The Zipper Block
- Warsaw Mermaid Quilt Block
- Winter's Deer Paper Pieced Block
- Majestic Maple Fox Block
- Slow Coming Spring Flowers Block
- Paper Pieced Christmas Trees
- Mix Tape Quilt Block
- Stunning Woodpecker Block Patterns
- Christmas Angel Block Pattern
- Seaside Summer Quilt Tutorial
Read NextLindsey Weight