We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
John Adams is a husband and father of 3 who enjoys sewing and quilting in his spare time.
Inspired by the growing number of crafting blogs and the emergence of vibrant, modern quilting fabrics in the textile industry, John convinced his wife to teach him how to use her sewing machine in 2004 and hasn't looked back. He started his popular blog, QuiltDad.com, in 2008 to share his love of patchwork with others.
Since then, John has become very active in the online quilting communities. Today, he applies his modern quilting aesthetic by designing quilt patterns for both fabric designers and companies and contributing frequently to creative blogs, books and other collaborative endeavors. John is also a co-founder of the popular e-magazine Fat Quarterly.
John was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York, and currently lives in Holly Springs, North Carolina, with his wife Kiely, twin daughters Megan and Bevin, and son Sean. He earned his undergraduate and master's degrees at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and, when he isn't sewing, enjoys cheering for the UNC Tar Heels.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Celtic Cross Mini Quilt Tutorial
- Christmas Cornerstone Quilt Tutorial
- Safari Party HST Lap Quilt
- Quilt Size Chart
- How to Plan a Quilt Project
- June's Garden Quilt Pattern
- 15 Simple Turkey Appliques and Scrumptious Turkey Recipes
- 9 Quilting Apps for Apple and Android
- Felt Applique Chickadee Ornament
- Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns