We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
My Name is Corey Yoder and I blog over at Little Miss Shabby. I've been making quilts for about 15 years now but didn't join the online sewing community until almost 5 years ago. My love of quilt design began as a way to use up all of the fabric that I loved purchasing. It's crazy, but true, that I began purchasing fabric before I even knew how to sew. Who doesn't love that fresh from the bolt smell of fabric and the overwhelming colors and patterns in every quilt shop you enter?
The online sewing community opened up a whole new world of possibilities to me. I joined flickr to take part in an online quilt along, followed by joining several(way too many!) quilting bees, and then started up my blog, Little Miss Shabby, to share what I'm working on. This led to becoming a Moda Bake Shop contributor as well as involvement in numerous projects for books and magazines. And I now have my first book coming out in 2014, Playful Petals.
I am fortunate to stay at home with my two daughters, Chloe(8) and Elonie(5). You will often find me shuttling them around to school, practices/games(we are a soccer and baseball family), doing laundry, cleaning, making meals, and all the other things that go along with running a household. Going from working outside the home full time to staying at home full time was a very difficult transition for me and I am so thankful that I found such a vibrant quilting community to share my passion with and keep me sane!
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextSachiko Aldous
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Do you love modern and minimalist quilts? Or better yet, do you love easy quilts that sew up quickly? Then the Free Swiss Cross Quilt… Continue reading: "Modern Swiss Cross Quilt Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilt-as-you-go Denim Throw Quilt
- Qayg Denim Quilt Blocks (use Up Your Quilt Binding Scraps Too!)
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Charming Quilted Square Tablecloth Pattern
- American Flag Quilt Block Pattern
- Charming Scrappy Pinwheel Pattern
- Diy Finger Thumb Mitts
- Granny Love Quilt Pattern
- Charming Framed Pinwheel Mini Quilt Pattern
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns