- see all comments
"MADE ONE SIMILAR ALL DIFFERENT DIRETIONS BUT TURNED OUT INTERESTING, I THINK."
"this does not ppear to be a free pattern anymore ??"
We are adding the pattern to your Quilt Basket.
The pattern was added to your Quilt Basket.
Click here to view your Quilt Basket.
A little about me...
I’m a wife and mama. My heart belongs to my Lord, and He filled my soul with creativity.
I have a B.A. in Graphic Design, though I never used it formally. Instead I worked as a project manager for a national bank until I had my son 8 years ago. Since then, I’ve enjoyed raising him and having more time to create. Five years ago I started sewing and haven’t stopped since. Four years ago I started selling on Etsy to support my fabric habit and put a little aside to help our family finances. What started as more of a hobby has grown into a wonderful at-home business. I love talking fabric and patterns and design and color; a nice big glass of iced tea (every.single.day) and a fresh plate of cookies would make it a perfect afternoon.
"Knitty Bitties" came from my love of knitting hats for wee ones but has since expanded into all things "stitched." From knitting to sewing and everything in between, I love working with yarn, fabric and thread.
I do have a life outside of my sewing room (or at least some weeks I do), which is filled with all the duties that go along with being CEO of our household. After all of that, if I still can find a little time, I love to run (I'm hoping to complete my first 1/2 marathon during my 35th wonderful year of life), read, bake, knit, eat and shop...and not necessarily in that order.
Projects and Tutorials on FaveQuilts:
Read NextChrista Watson
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern
While the little one is down for a nap, mix and match some of your favorite fat quarter quilt patterns and whip up an Afternoon Six… Continue reading: "Afternoon Six and a Half Dozen Baby Quilt Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Big Scraps Quilt Block
- How To Make Flying Geese (4 At A Time Method)
- Easy Big Star Quilt Block
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Tiptoe Through the Tulips Free Quilt Block Pattern
- Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Fat Quarter Quilt
- Scrap Bursts Quilt Block
- Quilted Patchwork Flower Pillow Pattern
- Easy Quilt Block For 2.5" Strips & Squares
- 12 Awesome Free Quilt Patterns and Small Quilted Projects
- 14 Easy Baby Quilt Patterns for Boys and Girls
- 17 Quilting Tutorials: Quilting for Beginners and Top Tips for How to Quilt
- DIY Home Decor: How to Make Placemats and Other Easy Sewing Projects for a Country Kitchen
- Easy Quilt Patterns: 11 Applique Quilt Patterns + Quick Quilts
- How to Make a Jelly Roll Quilt: 9 Jelly Roll Quilt Patterns
- How to Quilt a Bag With Style: 7 Free Bag Patterns and Purse Patterns
- Patterns for Quilting: 8 Free Quilt Block Patterns to Make a Quilt for Your Home
- Spectacular Quilt Star Patterns: How to Make a Quilt with 8 Star Quilt Block Patterns and Quilted Star Designs
- Super String Quilts: 13 Paper Piecing and Scrap Quilt Patterns